More in this section...
Our last Ofsted inspection took place in April 2019.
The report stated that Hookstone Chase continues to be a good school. Inspectors wrote:
- The staff team shows a high level of commitment to and passion for providing the best possible educational experiences for pupils
- A caring, inclusive ethos permeates the school. Older pupils are adept in supporting younger pupils.
- Safeguarding is effective. Staff know the pupils very well, and you use this knowledge to tailor support to meet their needs effectively.
- Relationships between staff and pupils are very positive.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection