More in this section...
Hookstone Chase Primary School has a Pastoral Lead, who is available to support families in many different ways. Our Pastoral Lead is Mrs Melissa Lee.
We understand that times can be hard, and Mrs Lee is here to help you, your child and your family by providing practical advice and support when difficulties arise.
Every child is different, and they can face a range of challenges which can subsequently affect their ability to learn. Mrs Lee’s overall aim is to never judge but to work in partnership with you to provide support and advice to enable your child to achieve their very best.
Support for families includes:
- Safeguarding or child protection concerns.
- Help to improve the home/school link.
- Signposting and help to access services from external agencies and community services.
- Advice and support to achieve good attendance and punctuality for your child.
- Exploring any challenges you or your child may be having at school or at home.
- Advice and support in promoting positive behaviour.
- Support for families experiencing financial difficulty.
- Support for families undergoing significant change.
Support for pupils includes:
- Promoting good attendance and punctuality.
- Promoting self-esteem and confidence.
- Promoting positive behaviour.
- Promoting positive attitudes to learning.
- Providing one to one support.
Mrs Lee is in the playground most mornings and afternoons for an informal chat and can also be contacted on:
Telephone: 01423 886026